One of Esteemed's agency clients is seeking a front-end heavy, full-stack Drupal developer with WordPress experience!
*Fully remote, with preference for those in the Orlando/Central Florida area. This is a 6 month contract-to-hire role, so applicants must be able to work W2 in the US without sponsorship. Must be able to work in EST*
As a nimble but fast-growing firm, we are looking for someone with an eagerness to learn, and participate in all parts of our business. You must be comfortable speaking with non-technical end users and clients, as well as being self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision. Solid compensation, as well as a great benefits package upon conversion!
What are we looking for?
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Knowledge of Drupal 7/8/9 and WordPress
- Developing robust, well-documented code, which adheres to the company/product user interface and development conventions, usability, and accessibility standards
- Familiarity with Version Control concepts and best practices
- Keenness to learn new technologies
- A good eye for user experience design, attention to detail and time-management skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills