One of Esteemed's clients is looking for a contract-to-hire web developer, who either will sit onsite (or be open to relocate after contract) in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Must be able to work W2 without sponsorship. No C2C.
What You'll Do
You’ll be responsible for turning beautiful designs into functional websites.
We love to challenge ourselves to do things that haven’t been done before, so most of our projects will require some level of custom functionality that’s a bit different than the last project. You’ll need to be a creative problem solver who’s always on the lookout for a better way to do something.
Hopefully you're friendly, thoughtful, love to collaborate and…
- Experienced with React/Vue, Craft CMS, and Shopify
- are experienced in version control with Git
- have an understanding of Linux/Bash CLI and server security
- are comfortable using the command line
- are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it. You’ll work in a variety of builds, languages and platforms, so you’ll need to be flexible and learn on the fly
- want to work with a wide variety of projects and clients
- can communicate your technical knowledge clearly and understandably to account executives and clients
- take a pragmatic and thoughtful approach to solving problems and help lead the team to a solution
- care deeply about the quality of your work and are able to carefully execute provided designs accurately
- Experience with React/Vue
- Experience working with a variety of tech stacks and Content Management Systems
- eCommerce experience
- Server-side knowledge. Node.js, Apache, Nginx. Configuring firewalls, searching logs for errors, comfortable and knowledgeable with Linux
- MYSQL, MongoDB, or other database experience
- Best practices for security and ADA
- Experience with responsive template creation using TailwindCSS
- iOS Development