Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As a founding member of our UK Customer Success team, you will be working cooperatively with the Sales, Support, and Professional Services to help our customers realize their business objectives through the use of Pantheon’s platform. Our Customer Success Managers partner with customers to ensure they are getting the most value possible from our platform. This is our first global office outside the USA, so prepare for an adventure; you will be challenged to wear a lot of hats as you help us build something special and “our own” in the UK.
Working directly with our largest customers and partners, you will support their growth and provide a knowledgeable, responsive and a personable main point of contact during their entire journey on the platform. This team partners with our sales team and is responsible for retaining and expanding our current customer relationships, building WebOps champions, and creating positive advocates throughout the Pantheon customer-base and larger community that lead directly to partner referrals, testimonials, and case studies.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we value individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers and partners by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our customers by building a program vision and providing value throughout the customer partnership as they deliver on their program roadmap
- Engage closely with the Program Lead and Executive Sponsor of each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the account
- As the steward of the customer relationship, you’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Creatively analyze and drive adoption within the customer base, including engaging departmental leaders who are utilizing the solution well and influencing where adoption may be improved
- Diagnose risks - take action to solve or mitigate such risks
- Monitor and achieve group KPIs including but not limited to: renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and CSAT
- Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc
- Turn every customer and partner into a Pantheon champion and lifetime Pantheon customer and advocate
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years experience in a role directly supporting customers as a CSM, web developer, digital consultant, or technical support engineer
- Solid working knowledge of Git and the command line
- Strong familiarity with Drupal and Wordpress is a must
- Comfortable managing clients at large global organizations, driving client retention and addressing churn risk
- Solid communication skills with the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile workflows
- College degree or equivalent
Bonus Points for
- Existing Pantheon champion or very familiar with the value and challenges of WebOps