Decoupled Drupal is the realization of Drupal as a content hub for frontend websites and web applications. Automated testing is critical to the success of decoupled systems due to the complexities of the overall architecture. In addition, the coverage provided by automated testing allows teams to focus on developing and releasing new features rather than fixing bugs that have made it into production.
- End-to-end testing for Drupal and decoupled frontends
- Excellent developer experience
- Automate testing with continuous integration
While all attendees are guaranteed to learn something during this session, it is helpful for attendees to have some basic understanding of decoupled Drupal architecture and development.
At the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Get started with Cypress, integrating it into their existing and new applications.
- Summarize the benefits of leveraging Cypress for automated testing in decoupled architectures.
- Focus efforts on the most essential tests.