Join our introduction to Drupal 10 for a hands-on experience of what’s new and improved. Not only will we cover an intro to Drupal 10, but you’ll:
- Play with a free Drupal 10 website.
- Learn how to create and edit content.
- Add users and manage groups with permissions.
- Utilize open-source modules to extend functionality of your website.
- Ask questions and interact with speaker.
- Drupal Basics, History, Common Terms
- “Hello Drupal 10”
- Create an about page and terms page
- Add About and Terms page into navigation menus
- Edit About page to learn about content revisions
- Adding users and changing passwords
- Adding groups of users and permissions
- Adding modules to extend functionality
- “Core Functionality” vs. “Contributed”
- Questions and Answers
Who should attend this webinar?
People new to Drupal. Maybe a non-developer employee of an organization that works with Drupal — looking to catch up or someone looking to get started!