In this session we aim to lower the bar to creating custom themes using a utility-first front-end framework, Tailwind CSS.
Lets dive into using Tailwind with Drupal and see how you can accomplish the following:
- Start a new Tailwind theme from scratch
- Use NPM/Yarn and Laravel Mix to create a theme build process
- Customize variables and other Tailwind settings
- Use Tailwind in your theme deployment process
- Reduce your CSS footprint with Purging and "Prose" setup (Parse Drupal template files for classes)